Extract all your archive files without any archiver program (rar, zip, ace) - Windows Freeware.
If you ever had to unzip a bunch of compressed zip files and struggled with a graphical interface or tried to interpret arcane command line programs then you will appreciate UnzipThemAll.
- Select all your archive files and in one click, the program will decompress them in the current folder or in a selected folder or in a new folder who's name is equal to archive's name or in a folder who's name is made with a counter.
- The program does not require any installed archive program such as Winzip, Winrar or WinAce.
UnzipThemAll 1.4 25-Feb-06 Multilingual 1.2 MB
It is fully independent.
- The program can sit in the Windows's tray so that you can call it on demand.
- You can use the program to change files attributes.
- The program can also copy files names to the clipboard and create folders with names.
- If you have password protected archives, you can type the password to extract files.
- You can save 20 favorites folders.
- You can set a startup directory or restore the last working directory.
- The program can hide itself while decompressing files, it can, too, beep at the end of the operation and/or display a message when the process is finished.
- Possibility to see an history of all the decompressions the program made during the session.
- You can call the program from the Windows Explorer.
- The program is available in French and in English.
- The program can display a drop zone where you will drop your files from the Windows Explorer. Like this, the program will automatically uncompress them.
- You can also delete and/or rename files.
|Rar Unrar Ace Unace Winrar. Winace Winzip Extract Archive Files Without Program Click.|| UnzipThemAll|
- Freeware Download from HervĂ© Thouzard
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update