QuickClip: Your clipboars snippets; anytime and anywhere - Windows Freeware.
What is QuickClip?
QuickClip is a clipboard utility that allows you to have your frequently used snippets with you at all time, anywhere. QuickClip can be run from an USB stick so you can always have it with you. The snippets are accessible quickly from your Windows systray with just a few clicks. All changes you make will be saved to your account, so whenever and whereever you use QuickClip the changes will be available immediately.
QuickClip v2 126.96.36.199 29-Feb-08 Multilingual 382 KB
What QuickClip isn't
QuickClip is not a clipboard replacement. Your Windows clipboard will continue to function as always. Also, QuickClip only allows you to save text-snippets (code, frequently typed texts, UBB codes etc.) without formatting. Images, audio, files, formatted text etc. cannot be stored in your QuickClip account (for now).
QuickClip has the following features:
* Take snippets with you anywhere
* Snippets can me grouped in hierarchical folders
* Quick-access to all snippets via your Windows systray
* Automatic startup with Windows (optional)
* Search online for updates
* Lightweight (less than 1Mb!)
* Multilanguage (English and Dutch at the moment)
* Online accountmanagement and snippetmanagement features will be added in the near future
* Utilizes industry strength encryption to ensure the safety of your data
* Much more...
|Online Clipboard Snippets. Groups Anytime Anywhere Utility.|| QuickClip v2|
- Freeware Download from Rob Janssen
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Added notification system, fixed a few bugs when switching accounts (CTRL-L)
- Requirements: .Net Framework 2.0