Develop Speech Recognition for voice commands in any spoken language - Multi-OS Freeware 399 USD.
Start recognizing voice commands in any spoken language with Research-Lab's Isolated Words Language-Independent Speech Recognition Engine. From writing a simple voice commands recognition program to a VoiceXML PC-To-PC Interactive Voice Response, English Language is no more a programmers only limit .
Speech Engine DLL SDK 5.0 25-Sep-05 Multilingual 6.0 MB
Need also arises in conditions when one requires to add a user interface with hands-free control . Comes packed as an ActiveX DLL and can be used on all development and server platforms. Also with only 1.2 MB of redistribution, it features a attractive download deployment for all your important programming projects.
|Scansoft ViaVoice IBM Sphinx ISIP ASR SAPI LumenVox Chant. SpeechWorks Ectaco Embedded Recognizer Fonix Cepstral Wavelets Grover Small Foot Print Natural Develop Commands Spoken Language Component.|| Speech Engine DLL SDK|
- Freeware Download from Tim Toney
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, Palm OS 6.0, Win CE, Pocket PC, Win Mobile 2003
- Expires after 3 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: Speech Recognition Engine now supports low vocabulary continuous speech development
- Requirements: Visual Studio, Sound Card