VPerformer is a load & performance testing product for web applications - Windows Demo $995.
vPerformer is a load and performance testing product that can be used to assess the performance and scalability of your web applications. vPerformer allows you to assess how your web application responds when it is concurrently accessed by a large number of users. You can measure the performance characteristics of your application by recording and replaying automated scripts that simulate a large number of concurrent virtual users.
In addition to showing you the performance characteristics of your own application, vPerformer enables you to monitor the state of any associated external component that influences the behavior of your application.
vPerformer 1.0 21-Nov-07 English 10.3 MB
These components include operating systems, web servers, application servers, database servers, network devices, and SNMP implementations of various vendors. This allows you to identify performance bottlenecks and pinpoint the source of the performance problem.
* An easy to use graphical user interface that can record web interactions based on point-and-click operations.
* vPerformer is capable of simulating a large number of virtual users while placing a negligible load of its own on the underlying hardware.
* Develop parameterized, data-driven, reusable scripts.
* Multiple machines can be utilized as replay agents with a single point of control.
* Quality Assurance engineers can easily test the performance and scalability of web applications prior to deployment.
|Load Testing Automated Quality. Assurance Scalability Product Web Applications.|| vPerformer|
- Demo Download from Kevin Cross
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: Standard Windows PC