Record Internet radio, voice chats, any other audio, save to WMA, AAC, MP3, OGG - Windows Software $29.95.
EasyRecord lets you record just about any audio that plays through your Windows computer. Simply install this software, turn it on and then all sound played on or through the PC will be recorded as WMA, MP3, OGG or AAC files. All audio is grabbed directly from playing applications so you get the perfect digital quality.
Intuitive and friendly interface lets you browse the recorded audio, listen to it, split it to songs, save songs and all this while continuing recording.
EasyRecord 1.0 5-May-08 English 6.0 MB
- Pause and resume live audio
- Switch between live and recorded audio
- Browse recorded audio while continue recording
- Manage recorded audio
- Split recorded audio to songs both automatically and manually
- Insert fade in/fade out transition between songs
- Save songs to MP3, WMA, OGG or AAC
- Customize compression settings
- Edit metadata
Typical applications of this software are:
- Recording streaming audio broadcasts (internet radio, webcasts, audio conferences)
- Recording voice chats (Skype, MSN Messenger)
- Having a player that plays a prorietary format you can record and convert any audio to WMA, MP3, OGG or AAC.
|Grab Audio Radio Station Play Capture DRM Save. Fly Rewind Pause Playback Cache Voice Chat Broadcast Webcast WMA AAC MP3 OGG.|| EasyRecord|
- Software Download from Roman Kudinov
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, DirectX-compatible sound card