Record Streaming Audio, LPs, 78 and Casettes for your CD Player or MP3 player - Windows Demo $12.95.
Dust off your Vinyl Records and safeguard your recordings!
RIP Vinyl records from any audio input on your PC, and produce WAV or MP3 files, which can then be put onto a CD-R, iPod, or other portable music player for your own personal use while away from home.
RIP Vinyl 3.40 1-Nov-07 Multilingual 690 KB
Compression is done via Microsoft's Audio Compression Manager (MSACM) and can use any ACM codec that is licensed for encoding.
The software automatically detects tracks while recording, and can record 78 RPM records on a 45 RPM turntable.
You can also Record Streaming Audio if your sound card supports it.
The software now supports a peak VU meter, and the main UI and installation has been translated into Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish. You can also get help at the touch of a button.
|LP Tracks Digitize Automatic Cassette Recorder. Audio 78 RPM Spoken MP3 Ogg Ipod Streaming LPs CD Player.|| RIP Vinyl|
- Demo Download from Anthony Wieser
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expiration: Demo version inserts a tone on each track.
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Now Supports Media Player 10 Free MP3 codec
- Requirements: 650 MB free space for full album of WAV files