An OpenGL puzzling logic game for people who like revelations - Windows Demo.
An OpenGL puzzling logic game for people who like revelations
The aim of the game is to push all the stones to the level's exit points as fast
as You can. The level is won if You take all the stones to the exit points.
- There are six differently colored stones: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and Crystal.
Logical Stones 2006 Demo 1.0 28-Aug-06 English 15.3 MB
- All stones can be pushed
- You can push one more stone With the RED stone
- The GREEN stone can be lifted (Carry key)
- CRSR keys: Ship navigation
- CTRL: To carry the Green Stone and pull the Yellow Stone
- SHIFT: Speed key, quickens everything including time.
- SPACE: Precision key, give You the ability to move the Stone the possible smallest distance. (All the levels can be won without using this key!)
|OpenGL Game. Puzzling People Revelations.|| Logical Stones 2006 Demo|
- Demo Download from Neszt Tibor
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: 700 Mhz processor, 128 MB Ram, 32 MB OpenGL compatible 3D videocard, 20 MB HD