InterMapper monitors everything on your network, alerting you if problems arise - Multi-OS Demo $495.
With InterMapper, network managers get complete visibility of their network, no matter how small and centralized or large and distributed. Live maps give a visual, real-time view of traffic flows through and between network elements and links. Status Windows and Strip Charts provide easy access to critical network data (traffic, errors, utilization and outage information) simplifying problem diagnosis and device maintenance.
InterMapper 5.0 21-May-08 English 24.4 MB
InterMapper shows you potential network problems -- often before users and customers suffer downtime or poor performance. SNMP and ping probes discover and query elements across your distributed network - whether it spans several rooms, a building, an office park, or distributed locations. Synthetic transactions test critical applications and alert you to email, web, or directory server problems.
|Network Monitoring Alert Notification Snmp MIB Page Sms TAP Modem. Server Strip Charts Syslog Traffic Web Dns Smtp Ldap Pop3 Cvs Subversion Synthetic Transactions Everything Alerting Problems Arise.|| InterMapper|
- Demo Download from Dartware, LLC Dartware
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista, Unix, Linux, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Java
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: InterMapper now supports testing IPv6 addresses and connections; InterMapper can collect data from networked devices, inserting it into a SQL database; Map List folders; ACK filtering in List views; server-wide FIND on DNS name, IP Address, label or IMID; enhanced Nagios plug-in support.
- Requirements: 1 GHz computer;512 MBytes RAM;100 MBytes disk. Larger installations may require more capacity.