Work with PDF documents to scan, annotate, fill forms, split, merge and more - Multi-OS Software $60.
PDF Studio is an easy to use, yet powerful program to work with PDF documents within your workflow. PDF Studio can scan to pdf, stamp or annotate documents with text, images or even sounds, fill forms, split, merge, set new passwords and permissions, export images, extract tex, batch print , highlight text and more...
PDF Studio works on Windows, Mac and Linux and does not require any other software to run.
PDF Studio uses Qoppa's proprietary technology to view and modify PDF files so there is no need to purchase Adobe Acrobat or any other software to start using PDF Studio.
PDF Studio 4.82 24-Apr-08 Multilingual
Simply download, install and start working with PDF files immediately.
Key Features Are:
- Annotate documents with text, graphics and sound
- Scan documents directly into new or existing PDF files
- Fill forms
- Mark your documents with stamps such as Urgent, Confidential,..
- Create your own stamp for your signature
- Highlight, underline, cross out text in a page
- Set document passwords and permissions
- Create and edit outlines / bookmarks
- Search text
- Add headers, footers, watermarks, page numbers and more
- Assemble or modify documents to split, merge, insert, rotate or remove pages
- Batch functions to stamp, print, or encrypt multiple documents with a single click as a batch
- Export and import comments and form fields
- Export documents as images
- Powerful, intuitive user interface
- No need for Adobe Acrobat or any other software
- Platform independent, runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and more
|Modify Append Split Merge Text Image. Scan Annotate Export Import Fill Forms Highlight Work Documents.|| PDF Studio|
- Software Download from Gerald Holmann
- Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Unix, Linux, MAC 68k, Mac PPC
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: Java