Cascading style sheet editor combining WYSIWYG editors with hand coding tools - Mac Demo $59.99.
Style Master is a cascading style sheet editor combining WYSIWYG editors with hand coding tools. With Style Master and CSS developers can efficiently and painlessly create compelling, faster downloading, standards compliant pages, with improved accessibility.
* editors for all aspects of CSS: selectors as well as properties
* a full suite of hand coding tools including syntax coloring, type-ahead and whitespace control
* innovative tools for managing code complexity
* wizards for building bread crumb trails, navigation panels, multi column layouts, link appearance and whole style sheets
* X-Ray features help you see how your CSS an HTML work together
* professionally designed templates for quickly creating whole sites
* complete support for styling Blogger, WordPress and MoveableType based sites
* advanced color picking tools including screen sampling
* warnings for invalid CSS code
* built in W3C validation
* built in browser support info showing big picture as well as all the details
* comprehensive integrated CSS info in readable language
* internal live previewing along with an Office style toolbar combine to create true WYSIWYG CSS editing
* external previewing, making totally accessible development easy
* tools for linking to HTML documents and whole sites
* a fully customizable environment
* documentation which is not simply a manual, but also a Hands-on CSS tutorial taking users right through the process of building a stylish site with CSS and valid XHTML only
Style Master is more than just a CSS editor with the the power of hand coding and the ease of WYSIWYG.
Style Master Mac OS X 4.5.1 6-Jul-06 English 8.5 MB
It's an environment in which the beginner can find their way around this initially daunting technology and the expert can truly take advantage of its benefits.
|Stylesheet CSS Cascading Editor. Combining WYSIWYG Hand Coding Tools.|| Style Master Mac OS X|
- Demo Download from John Allsopp
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Requirements: Macintosh OS X, 10.3 or higher