Send email from behind any firewall, no matter how restrictive it is - Linux/Unix Demo.
* Have trouble sending email through a firewall
* Want to send email from more than one ID, perhaps using different email accounts for different clients, at home and at work
* Are concerned about security, especially wireless security
* Often need to work in the offices of clients and associates offices
* Have multiple or redundant Internet connections
* Have more than one email address
* Are tired of fighting with email settings as you move from place to place
* Operate multiple computers and mail synchronization, and want to end sync configuration conflicts
Loa PowerTools: LoaPost 1.01 28-Jan-08 English 524 KB
.. then LoaPost is for you.
LoaPost is a small utility that runs on your computer. Once you install and configure it and configure your email software, you'll never have to change email settings again.
* Allows you to send email from almost any sort of connection
* Ignores most firewalls
* Sends out fully encrypted email
* Works with any ISP or at any hotel or hotspot
* Is robust and foolproof
Although WebMail in browsers can work, if you have more than one email address (and nearly everyone does these days), you soon tire of opening one browser window after another just to work. With LoaPost, you can use your normal, comfortable email client no matter where you are.
Try it ... you will think email should have worked this way from the start.
|Email Firewall Remote Server Forwarding. Service Mobilty Send Behind Matter Restrictive Connection Anywhere.|| Loa PowerTools: LoaPost release (JAVA)|
- Demo Download from Daniel Boulet
- Unix, Linux
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: This download works from all geographical locations.