A .NET control for drawing workflow, flowchart, network, organizational diagrams - Windows Software $250.
FlowChart.NET adds to applications the ability to create and present various kinds of diagrams:
- flowchart and process diagrams
- workflow and data flow charts
- database entity-relationship diagrams
- organizational and classification charts
- hierarchy and relationship diagrams
- networks and graphs
The basic types of diagram elements - boxes, tables, and arrows - can be grouped and attached one to another to form complex structures.
FlowChart.NET 4.3.1 25-Apr-07 English 9.2 MB
The control provides more than 100 predefined box shapes and allows custom-designed ones. Both images and text can be placed inside nodes. Appearance can be customized further by setting fonts, colors and brush styles, custom painting.
Other features include an alignment grid, shadow effects, scrolling and zooming, locking, z-order and pen styles. Several automatic layout algorithms, link routing and graphs analysis functions make FlowChart.NET even more useful.
Diagrams can be stored in files, printed on paper, exported to image files or PDF, serialized in .NET streams such as memory buffers or network sockets.
The control's programming model comprises more than 500 methods, properties, and events. Full source code is available for purchase too, giving you unlimited ability to customize the control.
|Diagram Workflow Organizational. Process Hierarchy Network Control Drawing.|| FlowChart.NET|
- Software Download from MindFusion LLC
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: VisioExporter improvements
- Requirements: .NET framework runtime required