Add support for SSL/TLS, SSH, PKI, SFTP, PGP to your application - Windows Software $760.
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
* PKIBlackbox - offers support for Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). PKIBlackbox supports Windows Certificates and Windows Certificate Storages.
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 5.1 26-Apr-07 English 6.1 MB
PKIBlackbox lets you manage certificates, stored on CryptoCards and USB CryptoTokens, via CryptoAPI.
* SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x. Unlike other components SSLBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols, used in the package, and doesn't depend on third-party libraries.
* SSHBlackbox - client components that provide support for SSH1 and SSH2 (including compression) and don't depend on third-party libraries. Server-side components are in development.
* SFTPBlackbox - client component that provides support for SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP, SSH-based protocol).
* OpenPGPBlackbox - clean-room implementation of all PGP algorithms and standards with support for operations with PGP keys and keyrings.
This is ActiveX/DLL version
|PGP PKI 509 SSL TLS. Socket Layer Protocol Component Control SSH SFTP Support Application.|| SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL)|
- Software Download from EldoS Corporation
- Win98, WinME, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Tablet PC Edition 2005, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update