Professional serial communication library - DLLs for Windows & MSDOS Libraries - Multi-OS Demo $99.95.
Professional serial communication library - DLL for Windows & MSDOS libraries.
* State-driven file transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem(w/ crash recovery) file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
* Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
* Asynchronously call user's C/C++ or assembly functions on any serial communication or timed event (receive, transmit, modem, or status change interrupt event, buffer count events, specific character reception, error events, and much more).
COMM-DRV/Lib Standard Edition 19.0 10-Nov-03 English 8.8 MB
* Automatic UART type detection; 16650, 16550 support (including FIFO).
* Support baud rates in excess of 115,200 baud, with the ability to use today's high-powered communications devices.
* Completely port re-entrant, allowing it to be time-sliced.
* Complete manual in Help/Hypertext format. HARDCOPY AVAILABLE.
* Extensive statistics on every port(bytes lost, sent, received, errors, etc.).
* Only library that really allows you to combine different multiport cards in one PC under MSDOS including Digiboard, Arnet, Boca Research, GTEK, etc.
* Very easy to use (short learning curve).
* Same API for Windows and MSDOS.
* Extensive set of examples.
* Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland C/C++, Access, Visual Basic, Professional Basic, QuickBasic, & all compilers & tools that can call DLLs (e.g. LabView, Delphi, etc).
* Virtually all Hayes compatible modems.
* Any number of ports running concurrently
* Any device that has a Windows serial communication driver (multiport card, USB - serial hubs & modems, PCMCIA).
* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, MSDOS.
|Serial Communication Library RS232 ZModem XP 2000. 98 95 MSDOS Multidrop RS485 R422 Uart Source Visual Professional DLLs.|| COMM-DRV/Lib Standard Edition|
- Demo Download from Egberto Willies
- Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, MS-DOS
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Requirements: 10 Meg Disk Space