Fingerprint identification SDK, ActiveX components, libraries and source code - Linux Demo $439.
Fingerprint idetification SDK with client/server ActiveX components. Based on PC-based fingerprint identification technology, which ensure high reliability of the fingerprint identification, 1:1 and 1:N matching modes, comparison speed up to 30,000 fingerprints per second. Supports Windows and Linux. Includes drivers for major fingerprint scanners and sensors. C, C++, C#, VB, VB .NET, Java, Delphi samples. Libraries and source code available.
VeriFinger Standard SDK distribution package includes one VeriFinger DLL/library installation license, SDK documentation and specific components for Windows and Linux
Standard SDK components for MS Windows:
* Drivers for image input from DigitalPersona U.
VeriFinger Standard SDK 4.2 27-Jan-06 English 350 KB
are.U, SecuGen Hamster III, BiometriKa FX 2000, Tacoma CMOS, Fujitsu MBF200, Identix DFR2090, Cross Match Verifier 300-USB, Testech Bio-i, Digent Izzix FD1000, TouchChip, Startek FM200, Ethenticator scanners; LighTuning LTT-C500, Atmel FingerChip, AuthenTec AES4000 and AuthenTec AF-S2 sensors
* Source codes of VeriFinger DLL usage sample application. Source codes in C/C++ (two samples: Win32 API and MFC), C#, Java, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .Net, Visual Basic for Applications and Delphi 6 are included;
Standard SDK components for Linux
* MySQL integration module
* Drivers for image input from AuthenTec AF-S2 and AuthenTec AES4000 fingerprint sensors, BiometriKa FX 2000, Fujitsu MBF200, Cross Match Verifier 300-USB, Startek FM200 and Tacoma CMOS fingerprint scanners
* Source codes of VeriFinger shared library usage sample application in C/C++
|Recognition Identification Matching Biometric Security Scan. Crime Ridge Access Control Pattern Criminalistics ActiveX Components Libraries Source Code.|| VeriFinger Standard SDK (Linux Demo)|
- Demo Download from Neurotechnologija
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Improved reliability, reduced fingerprint template size, 50% faster matching, support for new scanners.
- Requirements: PC with Pentium 500MHz processor or better, Linux (glibc 2.2.5 or compatible)