Allows C# and VB.Net developers to operate with files without writing code - Windows Demo $99.
Alvas.FileControls (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to operate with files without writing code.
Enough to place ExplorerTreeView and ExplorerListView on the form to get the possibilities of Windows Explorer in your applications...
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.1 or later (also .NET 2.0)
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2003 or later (also VS.
Alvas.FileControls 3.0 7-Jan-06 English 371 KB
Part of Alvas.Suite
How to use
1. Place ExplorerTreeView, ExplorerListView on the form.
2. Connect them.
1. Place DriveComboBox, FolderListBox, FileListBox, FilterComboBox on the form.
2. Connect them.
1. ExplorerTreeView is a specialized tree view control that represents folders tree.
2. ExplorerListView is a specialized list view that lists all the files in a specified directory.
3. DriveComboBox implements a specialized combo box that displays drives list.
4. FolderListBox is a specialized list box that represents folders tree.
5. FileListBox is a specialized list box that lists all the files in a specified directory.
6. FilterComboBox is a specialized combo box that presents the file filters.
7. DiskInfo - Shows an information about the disk.
8. DragFile - allows specified control drag'n'drop files from Windows Explorer.
9. FileFind - allows to find files entire disk.
10. PathInfo - Shows an information about the path.
|Vb Components Allows. Developers Operate Without Writing Code.|| Alvas.FileControls|
- Demo Download from Alvas.Net
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: New components
CDBurner is a component for burning writable CD.
- Requirements: .Net framework 1.1 or later