HS COM 1.1 Serial Communications C Source Library for Windows OS - Windows Demo.
HS COM is a software library (with full C source code) that allows a calling user application to access serial communication ports (COM devices) under 32-bit MS Windows operating systems.
HS COM 1.1 8-Dec-06 English 304 KB
It allows to transmit data, receive data and control line signals (such as RTS and DTR).
HS COM library provides a convenient "packaging" to standard Win32 API by exposing only a few simple API services to a calling application
|Serial Communications Asynch. Win32 Source Module Library OS.|| HS COM|
- Demo Download from Hillstone Software
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003, Win CE, Pocket PC
- No Install Support
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: - New thread based transmit and receive operation
- Better control of serial port settings
- Requirements: Serial COM port, Win95/98/XP/NT/2000