Database Comparer VCL compares and synchronizes databases structure and data - Windows Software $239.99.
Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases.
Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL. This list is constantly updated and support for other databases will be added soon.
Most popular database engines such as ADO, BDE supported directly.
Database Comparer VCL 220.127.116.11 1-Sep-06 English 3.1 MB
Also database specific libraries such as IBX, FIB, IBO, ZEOS, AnyDAC etc supported as well.
The library includes more than 25 components for Database development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Features at a glance:
- Can compare database with database, database with SQL/DDL script and SQL/DDL script with SQL/DDL script.
- Can compare and synchronize data between two database tables.
- Extracting the database metadata.
- You can optionally select which objects (domains, tables, procedures, triggers etc.) should be compared.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi, C++Builder and Visual Basic demos code.
Database Comparer VCL library comes with full sources (demo versions does not have sources), detailed help and demo projects.
|Interbase Mssql Firebird Oracle Table Identity. Mysql Zeos Sybase Synchronize Comparison Merge Schema Replication Postgre Structure.|| Database Comparer VCL|
- Software Download from Clever Components
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: What's new:
- Extract and compare Metadata for Sybase ASE, Postgre SQL, IBM DB2 implemented
- Oracle: extracting and processing of TYPE's & PACKAGE's added
- MSSQL 2005 support added
- MySQL: Support for GIS added
- IB / FB: Field datatypes conversion improved
- TableDataComparer improved
- Requirements: Delphi 5..7, 2005, 2006; C++ Builder 5 & 6