Compare Access Databases with AccessDiff. Compares all objects, records, code - Windows Software $149.95.
Compare Access Databases with AccessDiff. AccessDiff compares objects with the same name between two databases. It also detects missing objects in either the source or destination.
AccessDiff 2.0.40 20-Feb-08 English 2.8 MB
Records are compared by the primary key. The differences can be printed out in a report or exported to Excel. AccessDiff compares forms, reports, macros, code modules, queries, tables and records. Download a free trial today.
|Compare Databases Comparison. Differences Objects Records Code.|| AccessDiff|
- Software Download from Greg Finzer
- Win98, WinME, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: This update includes unicode support for languages such as Chinese, Japanese, and Russian.
- Requirements: Microsoft Access 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007