REALbasic Software Components for Building Solid Applications in Record Time - Multi-OS Demo $295.
RbApp is a platform-neutral collection of REALbasic classes that help programmers create industrial strength applications on Macintosh and Windows.
Use RbGrid for a flexible, scaleable grid component with powerful programming control. Use RbChart for dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming. Use RbEdit for text editingfor large files with undo/redo, find/replace and print.
RbApp 2.1.2 16-May-08 English 12.1 MB
Use RbView for powerful page layout built on the REALbasic drawing environment. Use RbCommand for undo/redo menu and mouse commands. Use RbPalette for tool bars and palettes on any platform. Use RbStringList for string list management to simplify and optimize code. Use RbXML to read and write any data as XML. Use RbHelp for QuickHelp integration of interactive application help. Use RbQuickLicense for QuickLicense support of software protection and license management. Use RbLibrary for text editing, file management, report building and color management routines.
The RbApp Developer's Guide shows how to setup and use the properties and methods of each class. Sample projects are included. An RbApp license covers all platforms and includes royalty-free distribution rights to include RbApp code compiled into your applications.
|Realbasic Code Class Component Editfield Framework Programming. Development Grid Chart Graph Table Protection License Trialware Building Solid Applications Record Time.|| RbApp|
- Demo Download from Harold Halbleib
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista, Mac PPC, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac Other, Win CE, Win Mobile 2003, Win Mobile 2005
- Expires after 10 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Misc Enhancements and Includes Developer Guide
- Requirements: Windows 99..XP, Mac OS X