HS FTP Client 1.0 C Source Library (File Transfer Protocol - RFC 959) - Windows Demo.
HS FTP is a software library in C (supplied with full source code) which implements the client side of the File Transfer Protocol over TCP socket layer according to RFC 959. The library allows a user application to connect to remote FTP servers, traverse server directory structure and send and receive files. The HS FTP protocol module supports passive mode data connections, user / password authentication and a number of commonly used FTP commands: USER, PASS, TYPE, PASV, LIST, CWD, RETR, STOR
- FTP Client RFC 959 operation
- Server name resolution
- Concurrent FTP client sessions
- Passive mode, firewall friendly
- User / password authentication
- Asynchronous Operation
what is supplied after you purchase the product?
- HS FTP Library binaries (Win32 library)
- HS FTP full source code in C with Visual C workspace and project files
- Binaries and full C source code of HS SOCK module used by HS FTP for Win32 TCP/IP socket layer communications
- HS FTP Demo Application binaries, C source code, project workspace
- HS FTP User Manual which documents in detail complete library API
To connect to remote FTP server, the user application calls HsFtpCliConnect, supplying connection parameters, such as remote FTP server name or IP address, username and password for authentication etc and a pointer to callback function that the HS FTP module uses to communicate with the user code.
HS FTP Client C Source 1.0 20-Oct-06 English 236 KB
When the control FTP connection is established and HS FTP has successfully passed user / password FTP account authentication phase, the user application is asynchronously notified via user event callback function with HS_FTPCLI_USR_EV_LOGGEDIN event. The user application can now request remote FTP server directory listing using HsFtpCliList function, change directory HsFtpCliChdir, transfer files with HsFtpCliSendFile and HsFtpCliGetFile.
More information is at
|RFC959 TCP Winsock. Protocol Module File Transfer.|| HS FTP Client C Source Library|
- Demo Download from Hillstone Software
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- No Install Support
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: New Release
- Requirements: Windows XP/NT/2000/98