It's a .NET Persistence Framework for Oracle, SQL Server, Access and XML Files - Windows Software $499.
Welcome to the ObjectMapper .NET project - an impressive open source project for object persistence, proven in real-world projects. Object relational mappers aim to bridge the gap between object oriented programming and relational database models. The ObjectMapper .NET offers state-of-the-art object mapping functionality, yet it also provides advanced features that set it apart from other o/r mappers.
Tailored to achieve maximum performance and development ease-of-use this technology will give developers the ability to build business components with unprecedented productivity and optimal runtime performance.
ObjectMapper .NET 2.3.2619.0 19-Mar-08 English 1.1 MB
The entity model drives the database layout, thus enabling real model driven development.
The business entity model can be designed using the CASE tool of your choice - it may even be designed by business analysts rather than classical developers. The entities and their properties may then be decorated with declarative attributes - either within the CASE tool or within the generated C# code. These attributes may tell the ObjectMapper .NET simple things, such as the length of a text field, or they may provide more complex information, or to allow fields to be picked from another table. In many cases the default behaviour will suffice - reducing the amount of work efficiently.
The ObjectMapper .NET - and this is really a great part, will use the meta information of the model to create a DDL file to create the database - including all constraints. It also supports database versioning.
No need to maintain a separate DDL. No need to manually synchronize properties and database table columns. All contained in one single source, thus eliminating maintenance hurdles and a whole class of error conditions.
|AdFactum SQL Framework Query API Localization Persistence Integrated Mechanism. Stateless Extracts Possible Provides Stateful Supports Paging Grids DBMS Main DDL Web Oracle Server Access XML Files.|| ObjectMapper .NET|
- Software Download from Gerhard Stephan
- WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003
- Expiration: Dual Licence Model - free of charge under the GPL licence, register for commercial use
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: BugFixes:
- Fixed a memory leak that occures, when clearing all cache objects.
- Fixed a multithreading bug that occured when building the metadata of the AdFactum ObjectMapper .NET.
- Fixed the update sql of dictionary types (e.g. SortedList/Hashtable). The link table had a wrong primary key definition.
For detailed information what changed have a look at the blog at http://blog.objectmapper.net
- Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1