HS Crypto 1.0 Encryption C SOURCE LIBRARY - Multi-OS Demo.
HS Crypto is a software library in C (supplied with full source code) which offers a programmer an API to several data encryption / decryption algorithms. Implemented methods include the use of 2 either pre-defined or dynamically generated translation tables, an XOR-based stream cipher method with random dynamic key, plus the library includes RFC1321 MD5 Message Digest Algorithm
The table encryption is implemented via the use of two either pre-defined translation tables or any of the 2 or a combination of dynamically generated translation tables. Decryption is implemented in a similar way using reverse tables.
HS Crypto C Source Library 1.0 10-Mar-06 English 331 KB
The stream cipher method uses randomly generated key which must be known to both receiver and transmitter to encode each byte with a rotating byte of the key
RFC1321 MD5 algorithm generates a 16 byte data signature which is unique to the input data. This may be used for data integrity checking or in digital signature applications.
- Fixed File Encryption
- Security / authentification
- Use either of the the two pre-defined translation tables
- Use dynamically generated translation tables
- Use alternating translation tables
- Buffer mode or character mode
*Summary of API Functions:
The library currently costs EUR 49.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive
download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS Crypto library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS Crypto library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS Crypto Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS Crypto library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API.
|MD5 RFC1321 Encryption. Module Code Protocol.|| HS Crypto C Source Library|
- Demo Download from Alex Maekivi
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Win CE, Pocket PC, Win Mobile 2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: New release
- Requirements: Win98/95/2000/NT/XP