HS COMPRESS 1.0 RLE (Runtime Length Encoding) Compression C Source Library - Windows Demo.
HS Compress is a software library (supplied with full C source code) which provides a programmer with a lossless compression / decompression algorithm based on RLE (runtime length encoding) The library may be used in telecommunications application or for fixed data compression.
*HOW IT WORKS: Runtime Length Encoding (RLE): HS Compress library operates in buffer mode.
HS Compress C Source Library 1.0 12-Mar-06 English 325 KB
It monitors the buffer data for presence of any four or more consecutive repetitions of the same character. If detected, the compression code, character and length are stored in the output buffer.
HOW TO BUY:
You can purchase the library online using credit card payment at:
The library currently costs EUR 29.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS Compress library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS Compress library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS Compress Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS Compress library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API.
|Code Module RLE. Runtime Length Encoding.|| HS Compress C Source Library 1.0|
- Demo Download from Alex Maekivi
- Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003, Win CE
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: New release
- Requirements: WinXP/NT/2000/98/ME