Data of all official topographic maps of the Federal Republic of Germany - Multi-OS Demo $30.
A volume of data with map names, map numbers, corner coordinates and completing data of all official topographic maps of the Federal Republic of Germany. TK25: Data base table with data of the maps on a scale 1:25000. TK50: Table with data of the maps on a scale 1:50000. TK100: Table with data of the maps on a scale 1:100000. TK200: Table with data of the maps on a scale 1:200000 (TKUe200, General map).
Geodaten German Topo 2.02 17-Aug-06 German 29 KB
First the data base tables are present in a standard file format (dBase, ASCII / OEM character set). They can be imported directly into MS-EXCEL, MS-ACCESS and in Borlands dBase. In addition the data base tables can be converted with the program CONVERT into other data formats with the necessary characteristics, selections and sort sequences. The program is downloadable from http://www.killetsoft.de/p_cona_e.htm. With the program for example you can convert the data into the SDF format (Simple Document Format) or into the CSV format (Comma Separated Value) or direct in MySQL. The download contains a test composition of all maps, which are part of a TK200 and the exact data description.
|Topography Geodetics Coordinate Map Guide TK25 TK50 TK100. TKUE200 GK5 Registers Place Topowin Placelist Information System Measuring Official Federal Republic Database FRG.|| Geodaten German Topo|
- Demo Download from Fred Killet
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win CE, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS, Not Applicable
- Expires after 9999 program starts
- No Install Support
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Update of all data base tables with map data on the status of the 1.
1. 2006. New data fields. Small changes and improvements inside the datatables.
- Requirements: All systems