HS NMEA GPS 1.0 Global Positioning System (GPS) C Source Library - Windows Demo.
HS GPS is a software library (with full C source code) which provides access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver via a serial communications port, decoding NMEA sentences: $GPGGA, $GPGSA, $GPGSV, $GPGLL, $GPRMC and $GPVTG. Decoded parameters include: time, date, position, altitude, speed, course and heading, according to standard - NMEA-183 (National Marine Electronics Association, Interface Standard 0183.
* HOW IT WORKS: HS GPS library continuously reads asynchronous data stream from a serial port and analyses the information to recognize and decode NMEA-183 Protocol sentences. After each message is received it is checked for integrity by comparing the received and the calculated checksum.
HS NMEA GPS C Source Library 1.0 12-Mar-06 English 309 KB
The NMEA sentence fields are then converted from ASCII values into C structure variables and passed up to user application code.
- Fleet Tracking
- Asset Tracking
- Any customer applications requiring access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver
- Interfaces a GPS receiver over COM ports COM1 - COM8
- Decodes most commonly used NMEA sentences from a GPS receiver:
- GGA - Global Positioning System Fix Data
- GLL - Geographic Position
- GSA - DOP and Active Satellites
- GSV - Satellites in View
- RMC - Recommended Minimum Specific GNSS Data
- VTG - Course over Ground and Ground Speed
HOW TO BUY HS GPS LIBRARY:
You can purchase the library online using credit card payment at:
The library costs EUR 79.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS GPS library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS GPS library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS GPS Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS GPS library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API
|183 Code Module Global Positionning System Sentence GPGGA. GPGSA GPGLL GPRMC GPVTG Navigatoin Altitude Speed Course Heading Telematics Fleet Tracking Asset.|| HS NMEA GPS C Source Library 1.0|
- Demo Download from Alex Maekivi
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003, Win Mobile 2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: New release
- Requirements: Win98/XP/NT/2000/CE