ExplorerBarXP 2.0 ActiveX Control - Windows Software $75.
ExplorerBarXP is an ActiveX control that accurately emulates the ExplorerBar control found in Microsoft Windows XP. An explorer bar provides a way to display multiple commands or pieces of information to your users, grouped into logical sections.
With ExplorerBarXP, your applications can have a modern looking, visually appealing way of presenting choices to your users. Windows XP uses them in Explorer to present options relating to files and folders, pictures, searches, and many other common tasks.
Everything about the control is customizable, including colors, fonts, background pictures, and more.
ExplorerBarXP 2.0 8-Apr-06 English 973 KB
We've rewritten version 2.0 from scratch to be the most customizable and most capable explorer bar component on the market. Download the demo, and you'll see that we succeeded in this task.
This control can be setup to use Visual Styles (including third-party styles) under Windows XP, as well as emulated Visual Styles and 'Classic' styles under all versions of windows, even older ones like Windows 98 and NT 4.0. ExplorerBarXP also fully supports the Unicode, so you can use international characters (Japanese, Russian, Arabic, etc.) in your programs.
Some of ExplorerBarXP's Features:
* XP style interface
* The only ExplorerBar control for VB that supports 3rd party Visual Styles
* 32-bit icons and PNG images (on all versions of Windows)
* Supports multiple image sizes (up to 48x48)
* All colors and fonts are customizable
* Background pictures and variable opacity
* Supports embedded controls
* Expandable/collapsible/closeable groupings
* Multiline captions
* Indentations for treeview style
* Balloon style tooltips
* Unicode support
* Adjustable margins
* Link, text, control, and picture TaskItems
* Animations and special effects
* Ideal for your VB applications
|Style Task Pane Taskpane. Sidebar Outlookbar Activex Control Component.|| ExplorerBarXP|
- Software Download from Teebo Software Solutions
- Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Requirements: Visual Basic 6 or other supported IDE