Add support for SSL / TLS to your VB or C++ application - Windows Software $222.
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is a comprehensive collection of native components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your Visual Basic or C++ applications.
SSLBlackbox includes complete SSL2, SSL3 and TLS 1.0/1.1 protocol support and supports full range of SSL / TLS and PKI features, such as
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* no dependencies on third-party libraries;
* 100% compatibility with all major SSL/TLS libraries and implementations, including most recent additions (AES and Camellia cipher suites);
* support for built-in and custom sockets for flexible connection management;
* support for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI, X.
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 6.0 8-Mar-08 English 11.2 MB
509 certificates, certificate requests and CRLs);
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX/DLL version
|TLS Secure Socket Layer Protocol. Control Component Support VB Application Visual Basic.|| SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL)|
- Software Download from EldoS Corporation
- Win98, WinME, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Tablet PC Edition 2005, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update