MFC extension library for incorporation advanced edit control in MFC-based app - Windows Software $199.
MFC extension library that allows you to incorporate an advanced edit control into any MFC-based application.The Editor library implements the number of features not found in standard edit controls. This set of features includes:
- Syntax highlighting - for creation of a syntax file (in XML format) to support any programming language. Also, a set of virtual functions offered. You can override these functions and incorporate into edit control any logic you want.
BCGPEdit (BCGSoft 6.5 14-Jan-04 Multilingual 348 KB
- Support for collapsible nodes (outlining)
The out of the box outline parser recognizes C++ files and can be customized either programmatically or using an external XML file.
- Color Blocks
You can define various color blocks and implement single-line and multi-line comments.
- IntelliSense advanced support. Based on this support you can create editors like editors found in Microsoft VC++ or Visual Basic IDE.
- Markers. Built-in support for bookmarks and breakpoints, creation various types of custom markers, single line and multi-line static and dynamic color blocks.
Symbol support. You can easily create chat clients with built-in images like smiles.
Easy integration with MFC document-view architecture.
In addition, BCGPEdit provides a built-in support for all standard features such as keyboard/mouse selection, Copy/Paste and Print.
The Editor Library is suitable for large number of applications - from simple chat clients to complicated development tools.
|MFC Extension Library Control Based Application Classes. GUI User Interface Developer Tools Programming Components Framework Syntax Highlighting IntelliSense Incorporation Advanced.|| BCGPEdit (BCGSoft Professional Editor)|
- Software Download from Stas Levin
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win CE
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: New features added. Bugs fixed.
- Requirements: Dev.environment:Microsoft Visual C++6.0,Visual Studio.NET,Visual Studio.NET 2003