Synthesis SyncML Client STD for PalmOS - Palm Software $25.
Synthesis SyncML Clients for PDA bring SyncML compatibility to mobile devices of widespread mobile OS platforms like PalmOS and Windows Mobile (PocketPC/MS-Smartphone).
This allows mobile over-the-air (OTA) synchronisation with any compliant SyncML server (such as Toffa.com SyncWise, Oracle Collaboration Suite, Open-Xchange, Teamware, eGroupware, DeskNow, ScheduleWorld.com, cixonline.com, neopim.com, goosync.com and many many more)
Free evaluation during 30 days:
- Free period starts automatically after the first installation on the device
- License for unlimited later use can be purchased on-line
- Oracle OCS Users please note that OCS supports the 3.
Synthesis SyncML Client STD 22.214.171.124 5-May-08 Multilingual 883 KB
0 client officially only after OCS patch 6142705 / Oracle Calendar Application System Patch 10.1.2.4.2. is installed. For OCS systems which do not have this patch installed yet, you can still use 3.0 clients, but with minor degradation in the way all-day events and attendees are handled. Alternatively, the previous 126.96.36.199 version can be used in the meantime (but requires a purchased license or a demo license - automatic 30 day demo does not work for 188.8.131.52).
- Before downgrading from 3.x to 2.5 or even 2.1, please make sure you really need to downgrade, because you might loose SyncML client settings in the process (but of course no data). Please make sure you have written down the settings so you can re-enter them if needed
- When upgrading a PalmOS device from 2.5 to 3.0, a slow sync will occur first. This is completely normal.
STD (standard version)
Synchronisation of contacts, calendar and tasks; secure server connection via SSL/https supported
Features (Version 3.0):
- Mobile synchronisation using SyncML standard (all OMA-DS 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0)
- Synchronizes via any available internet connection (cable/cradle, modem, WLAN, built-in phone)
- Stable mobile sync experience through Suspend&Resume support which allows resuming sync after intentional or
| Synthesis SyncML Client STD for PalmOS|
- Software Download from Lukas Zeller
- Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 5.0
- No Install Support
- New Release