AddFlow is useful when you need to display and use relationships between objects - Windows Software $499.
AddFlow is an ActiveX control that lets you quickly build flowchart-enabled applications. Features such as distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and so on for each object of the diagram (node or link) are available. Nodes stay connected when moved.
AddFlow ActiveX V5.4 5-Nov-05 English 3.6 MB
Metafiles support, serialization, multi-level undo/redo, printing, zooming, Bezier and spline curves, reflexive links, link jumps, gradient colors, link autorouting, custome shapes, multiselection, scrolling, user data association, navigation in the graph. Runtime distribution is royalty free. AddFlow allows building a graph: (1) either interactively (you can create a full diagram without any programmation) OR (2) either programmaticaly (because it offers a set of OLE automation objects, properties and methods allowing for instance to create a node at a given position)
|Lassalle Technologies Flowchart Diagramming Component Workflow. Graphing Charting Display Data Interpretation Useful Relationships Between Objects Interactive.|| AddFlow ActiveX|
- Software Download from Patrick Lassalle
- Win95, Win98, WinNT 4.x, Win2000
- Expires after 60 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Custom polygonal shapes, Custom drawings with the OwnerDraw events, Gradient colors for nodes, Link autorouting, Rounded corners for polyline links and JumpSize and RoundCornerSize properties allowing selecting the size of the link jumps and link rounded
- Requirements: Disk Space Required: 4MB